Friday, September 12, 2014

Game: 超次元アクション ネプテューヌU

This is a recent game I bought (the English name would probably be Hyperdimension Neptunia U).

I'm going to dissect from the game screens words I didn't know or words I knew the meaning but didn't know how to pronounce. Sorry but I don't go through every words. I'm not finished with just this post so more is coming.

Main Menu


都市(とし)town, city
達成(たっせい)achievement
率(りつ)rate, percentage
寄せる(よせる)to collect, to gather
依頼(いらい)request
挑む(いどむ)to challenge (intransitive, which is why the particle is に instead of を)


日常(にちじょう)ordinary days
目撃(もくげき)observe, witness


装備(そうび)equipment
所持品(しょじひん)personal belongings


楽曲(がっきょく)music (no vocal)
試聴(しちょう)preview music/song
有効(ゆうこう)effective (i.e., the setting is applied)


場面(ばめん)scene
毎(ごと)respective, each

No comments:

Post a Comment